Nancy Vermeulen Space Training Academy respects the privacy of visitors to its websites, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have, therefore, formulated and implemented a policy with respect to these processing operations, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Data Protection Authority:
Article 1 - Statutory provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also “The website”): www.space-training.com
2. Controller (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Nancy Vermeulen Space Training Academy, with its registered office at Jan Frans Gellyncklaan 3 bus 4, 2540 Hove, Flanders, Belgium, Chamber of Commerce number: BE0878.293.329.
Article 2 - Access to the website
· Access to the website and its use is strictly personal. This website and the data and information it contains cannot be used for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and in particular cannot be used for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Content of the website
· All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by intellectual property rights under regulation, directive, law or decree and belong to the administrator. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means whatsoever, of all or a mere part of thereof, including its technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not take immediate action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Management of the website
· For the purpose of proper management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
· suspend, interrupt or limit access to a particular category of visitors to all or part of the website
· remove any information that could disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or in violation of Internet etiquette
· cause the website to be temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
· Under no circumstances shall the administrator be responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the operation of the website, which may result in the website or any of its functionalities being inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. Moreover, you are responsible for the websites and the data that you consult on the Internet.
· The administrator shall not be liable for any legal proceedings against you:
· due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
· The administrator shall not be responsible for any damage that you may suffer, or third parties or your equipment may sustain as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator resulting from this.
· If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, it shall be entitled to recover all damages it suffers and will suffer as a result from you.
· The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and, therefore, cannot be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
The administrator shall make every effort to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information provided. If the information provided were to contain inaccuracies or if certain information on or through the site were to become unavailable, the administrator shall make every effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
However, the administrator cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you discover any inaccuracies in the information made available through the site, you can contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, modified or supplemented at any time without prior notice or notification. The administrator does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and cannot be held liable in any way for the malfunctioning or temporary availability or unavailability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, which may result from access to or use of the website.
Under no circumstances can the administrator be held liable, directly or indirectly, in particular or in any other way, for damage resulting from the use of this site or of another, especially as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, all losses, work stoppages, damage to programmes or other data on the computer system, of equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. Placing links to these websites or pages does not in any way imply an implicit approval of their content.
The administrator expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and it can in no way be held liable for the content or characteristics of these websites or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
Article 6 - Collecting data
· Your data will be collected by Nancy Vermeulen Space Training Academy. Personal data means: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is considered to be any natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
· The personal data collected on the Website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and for processing your orders, where appropriate.
Article 7 - Your rights with respect to personal data
· Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with respect to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) (OJ L 119, 4 May 2016, err. OJ L 127, 23 May 2018). and art. 37, §1, 5° Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data, (Official Gazette 5 September 2018), every person has the right to access, rectify or delete personal data relating to him/her, and limit the processing of personal data relating to him/her.
· In case of a violation of any laws or regulations the visitor is suspected of and for which the authorities need personal data the administrator has collected, this will be provided to them upon an explicit and motivated request of those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
· If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller shall indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
· You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not (or no longer) wish to receive these, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
· If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting this or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the relevant person(s). Under no circumstances shall the administrator be responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The personal data processed for customer management purposes shall be kept for the time necessary to comply with statutory requirements (inter alia with respect to accounting).
Article 11 - Cookies
· A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data, allowing you to be recognised as a visitor each time you visit our website. This enables us to set up our website specifically for you and to make it easier to log in.
· You can set your internet browser so that cookies are not accepted, that you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or that the cookies are subsequently removed from your hard disk. You can do this via the settings of your browser (via the help function). Please note that certain graphic elements may not appear correctly, or that you may not be able to use certain applications.
· We use the following types of cookie on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- (Anonymised analytical cookies: to gain insight in the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of our website visitors. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.)
· More specifically, we use the following cookies:
1. CookieScriptConsent: Strictly necessary cookie, first party, expiration: 1 month.
This cookie is used by Cookie-Script.com service to remember visitor cookie consent preferences. It is necessary for Cookie-Script.com cookie banner to work properly.
· When you visit our website, cookies from the administrator and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
· No rights may be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
· These terms and conditions are governed by Belgian Law. The court of the domicile/ registered office of the administrator has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
· For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Nancy Vermeulen, firstname.lastname@example.org